What is your soldering work area like? Is it well organized? Does it protect your desk, table or whatever you are soldering on? Check out this silicon based work area for soldering. It has some very nice features like magnetic areas to hold parts, organization for tools and more.
Not only does it help to organize, it also helps to protect whatever you are using to solder on.
- Resistance to high temperature of 500 °C.
- Several hole locations for setting screws, IC chips and small parts.
- Built-in scale ruler (0 ~ 36 cm ) on bottom section.
- Make your repair work fun and easy.
- Works great with a hot air gun.
- magnetic areas (marked on the pad) can be used to hold screws firmly.
- Type: Silicone Heat insulation pad
- Thickness: about 5 mm/ 0.20 inches
- Heat resistance: up to 500 °C
- Material: Environment friendly organosilicone
- Color: Blue